- To better enable us to grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ, giving Him glory as the Incarnation of the Almighty God. 2 Peter 3:18.2
- To establish and maintain a place of worship to facilitate the assembling of ourselves together. Hebrews 10:25.3
- To receive spiritual insight and direction from the preaching and teaching of God’s Word. 2 Timothy 3:16.4
- To worship the LORD Jesus Christ in spirit and in truth. John 4:24.5.
- To unite people of like precious faith in the bonds of brotherly love and fellowship. 1 Peter 1:22.6
- To set in order an efficient and spiritual structure of organization empowered by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 14:40.7
- To provide standards of righteousness and Christian conduct based upon the Word of God. Titus 2.8
- To maintain an evangelistic world missionary vision, individual involvement in communicating the true Plan of Salvation at home and abroad, and to generally promote spiritual, educational and charitable activities. Acts 1:8